Friday, January 20, 2006

This won't happen, her career is going too well

An article in something called the National Ledger relays rumors that Jennifer Love Hewitt is going to pose for Playboy.
Hot Stuff reports that the squeaky clean hottie feels she is losing film roles because of her image and may be willing to bare all for a centerfold spread.

The Star reports a 'source' told the magazine:

"She told me that maybe a sexy magazine layout with her showing her assets might give her a little edgier image and she might be considered for a femme fatale role."


It won't happen anytime soon, though, because if those of us who have kept one guilty-pleasure eye on Love's career know one thing, it's this: The worse that career is going, the more skin she's showing. When she starred in The Tuxedo (which-full disclosure-I kind of liked, but-fuller disclosure-I also saw on a plane after a night of no sleep):


But right now she's got a TV show that's a hit, so I won't hold my breath. However, a boy can dream...

So I ask her: What percentage of articles about you do you think mention your breasts in great detail?

"Oh, about ninety-eight percent," she breezily replies.

It is in fact, I suggest, perhaps seventy percent, but this is nonetheless remarkable. I wonder what she makes of this.

"I think mine have a career of their own," she says, and laughs. "Separate from me. Frankly, theirs is going better."

~Rolling Stone, "A Day In the Life of Jennifer Love Hewitt"

No comments: