Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh, I want life, Life wants me To breathe in its love...Take me, I'm yours, Now I'm comin' up for air I'm gonna live my time For the rest of my life

Erasure is one of the best dance-synth-pop duos there's ever been. The music is in the mold that Vince Clarke helped perfect with this and his other bands (Depeche Mode, Yaz, The Assembly), and Andy Bell is one of the great voices.

This is "Breath Of Life" (the video for which, incidentally, goes along with that electro-Alice piece I posted a little over a week ago). If it doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will.



The following images have nothing to do with the song, technically...I just found them, liked them, and thought they made a good fit.



They're of a curio shop somewhere in Cape Cod and some of their wares, apparently.

No comments: