Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I think Showtime is trying to kill me.

Some of you may remember that I find most so-called "reality" shows rather nauseating. The two main reasons being that they're not reality, and half the time they seem to be set up to tempt people into sin. I'm surprised to find myself getting all moral too, but there you are.

You may also remember that the only series I've wanted to kill more than most said "reality" shows was The L Word. A show I found full of loveless characters whose dialogue quite literally made me have to scream. And please don't get me started on the way they portrayed a writer.

And now:


Showtime is planning a reality show version of The L-Word titled The Real L Word: Los Angeles.


The fact that this news broke on my birthday is just further proof of the conspiracy.

No comments: