Saturday, October 03, 2009

I knew I'd have to get to this eventually...

After going off on my tangent about how many cool babes come from Tennessee, I had a feeling I'd be challenged to balance that with the people of the also oft-commented-on Canada. Sure 'nuff:


Canadian girls are the best buddy.


Sez Cal.

I'm sorry, but this list allegedly of the Top 25 Canadian Girls doesn't support that. I'll spot you Grace Park,Photobucket


Emmanuelle Chriqui
Originally uploaded by friskytuna



Malin Akerman

and Kristin Kreuk.

However, points must be taken off for Nelly Furtado.

And might I remind you that still leaves my country with the likes of Lisa Edelstein,

Jennifer Connelly, Amy Adams,

and Rachel Nichols.

Hell, even Sienna Miller was born here; moved to England later.

That's what we got.

Top that.

Gauntlet...thrown.

No comments: