Saturday, March 06, 2010

Once again, I can't believe I'm saying this, but that's not right

This year's "Razzie" worst in film awards have been announced. I haven't seen most of the winners, like "Transformers" and Sandra Bullock in "All About Steve." But to mark an anniversary of the coveted awards, worsts of the decade were also selected, including:

Paris Hilton was chosen as the decade's worst actress for movies such as "The Hottie and the Nottie" and "Repo: The Genetic Opera."


I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Hilton was not crap in Repo. Granted that it was a role she could easily knock out of the park, but still.

And BTW, that's "Repo: The Genetic Opera," not, I repeat, not "Repo Men," although that's apparently...quite similar. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

No comments: