1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (You’re not the boss of me!)
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. If memory serves, the first woman that I ever saw completely nude in Playboy was Carol Ficatier. For better or worse, every woman that I've ever known since has probably been contrasted to her-and, of course, Sylvia Kristel, the first woman I saw naked onscreen.
2. Sometime in the mid-to-late '70s, I found $20 in a Burger King parking lot. I blew it on...a Kiss action figure. No, I can't explain it either (I never even liked the music!).
3. Some cereals I miss in (roughly) alphabetical order:
(Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs just aren't the same as E.T. Cereal)
(although we still have Cap'n Crunch, which is the same as Gremlins)
4. I have never known, or even met, my father. However, reasonably belivable information suggests that he is currently working as a psychic healer of some kind. This leads me to believe that he is either a con man, a nut, or both. Either way, I don't like my chances if heredity is anything to shout about.
5. I once dreamt I was in bed with Amber Benson. It wasn't all sexy, but snuggly and warm and friendly. Which doesn't really surprise me because as much as I loved Tara, it's never really been as much about the heat so much as the warmth.
6. I have never seen any of the Shrek movies in their entirety, though I have seen bits of the first on TV. They just look horrible to me.
7. I've met all but one of the Kids in the Hall.
8. I wrote a comic strip that a friend drew for our high-school newspaper.
Whew! Ok, for my tags: Jen, RAB, George, spyder, Steve, Mike, Johnny, Dave Lifton