Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Like the fellow once said, ain't that a kick in the head?

You know, along with many of my fellow Democrat-sympathizing bloggers (and indeed most of the country if not the world), I've had my fun smacking around FEMA. And let there be no question that it deserves it.

The unforgivable foot-dragging in response to a natural disaster, the rampant, murderous cronyism and the attempt to restore its battered reputation by playing to the religious right. All have rightly come in for their share of scorn here.

But I know what you're saying. You're saying they couldn't possibly make any...I mean, what more big mistakes could they possibly make?

Oh, I don't know...maybe if, somehow...they linked themselves to the torture scandal. Or if they were to, somehow, be connected with spying against the United States. Or bribery. What if they endorsed a company that was linked, connected or admitted to all those things and more?

Why, that would be terrible, wouldn't it?

Well, guess what.

No comments: