Monday, November 27, 2006

Nothing lasts forever

ABC is pulling 'Nine,' for now


ABC has pulled "The Nine" from its schedule. The first-year serialized drama struggled to retain viewers of "Lost," which preceded it.


Ah well. I'm somewhat saddened, the series impressed me as always really good and sometimes phenomenally good but given the ratings, I can't say I'm surprised.

"The Nine," an ensemble series about a bank robbery's effect on hostages and other involved parties, will return to ABC at an as yet-to-be determined point, a network executive said


You'll understand if I don't hold my breath.

2 comments:

Julia said...

This is why I don't like to watch new shows until I know they have been renewed.

I realize they say it will be back, but how many times have we heard that, only to find the show is gone?

Ben Varkentine said...

That's why I said I wouldn't hold my breath. I can understand your attitude, but if I did that I'd have missed more than one good show that didn't make it a full season.

Plus I like the exclusive feeling of being one of the few who knew...