Friday, February 23, 2007

Being a psychic is catching

So I'm watching tonight's episode of Psych. And reflecting, as I have in a previous episode or two, on how Maggie Lawson, who plays the character Juliet, is fun to watch walk away. And I continued thinking in a not-sexist way, that what this series needs is an episode in which for a completely plot-relevant reason, she wears less clothing.

Next thing I know, up comes the "next episode" preview. She's going undercover in a sorority house. Ask and ye shall receive.

By the way, I found something out looking for an image to run with this very important post. A few years before joining the cast of Psych, Lawson had the lead in an unsuccesful attempt to bring the Nancy Drew character back to television.

A hip teen girl detective? What a surprise that didn't get picked up. There's no making a good series out of that idea in this day and age...

No comments: