Tuesday, December 18, 2007

For some reason, I keep getting told that I'm the smaller members of the Peanuts gang

Like when I took another version of this quiz, it said I was Rerun. Now...

Your Score: Woodstock


Wishy-Washy: 34%, Mental: 59%, Physical: 40%



Perhaps the world's most uncoordinated bird, Woodstock is Snoopy's best friend, activity partner and occasional secretary. With his erratic flight patterns, he has trouble avoiding anything roughly between him and his destination and usually spends the winter holed up in Snoopy's kennel. Be extra careful playing baseball or football, as sports become a lot more challenging when the ball is six times bigger than you are.

Link: The Peanuts Character Test written by timberlineridge on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

1 comment:

jeopardygirl said...

that's the second time I've gotten Schroeder...