Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh, come on...

I was going to just write a short little note here, saying I was sorry to read that former West Wing lead Bradley Whitford (he played Joshua Lyman) and his wife, Jane Kaczmarek of Malcolm in the Middle, have chosen to end their marriage.

I never really got into her show but most of you reading this know how closely I followed his, at least for the first four years. In fact, a story that Whitford tells about his wife on a WW DVD commentary gave me an idea for something in my novel.

But anyway, I was just going to say, I'm sorry to hear about that, and I have no interest in further speculation. And it's true, I do have no interest in speculating on the whys and wherefores of their decision.

However. I do speculate on the intelligence of a Hollywood website which, in reporting a marriage that is ending, chose to illustrate it with a photo of the couple in front of a sign that says "Beat the Odds."

No comments: