Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Jen o 'th Blag Hag is going to be published. How great for her. And why? Because at a certain publishing company...

one of their editors stumbled upon my blog and said they loved my writing and sense of humor. ...


It's been a goal of mine to get my creative work published ever since I was a little kid. I've been writing fiction stories since second grade, have a novel fairly far in progress (and other ideas that are less developed), have taken creative writing classes whenever I can, and absolutely love writing (which hopefully you can tell from my blog). I always said I wanted to be published before I graduated college, and there was that nagging cynical voice in the back of my head that said it wouldn't happen. But now due to the bizarre circumstances of an offhanded joke becoming internationally popular, my dream is literally coming true.


Excuse me, I have to go and bang my head against a desk now.

No comments: