Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I should also mention that in the case of the audio items...I will gladly accept iTunes gifts.

Ahem. So. In two weeks I will be 39. I intend for this to be the last birthday I will ever acknowledge (it's a Jack Benny thing). So if you've yet to commemorate the date of my birth, or if it's been quite some time, this could well be your last chance.

Do you want to go to your grave knowing you never expressed your affection for me in some material way? I wouldn't think so. So what can you do about it? Funny you should ask.

Look over to your right and you'll find a list of over 20 suggestions--some of them quite reasonably priced.

(The last couple of years or so I've done "countdowns" on my blogs but I don't think I want to do that this year--perhaps mostly because I couldn't think of one...)

No comments: