Wednesday, February 16, 2011

On the positive side, this makes me think about Michelle Obama's breasts. On the negative side, it also makes me think about...


...In her latest comments, Bachmann slammed First Lady Michelle Obama's move as part of her physical fitness campaigns, plus decisions by the Obama administration proper, to promote breastfeeding.

"I've given birth to five babies, and I've breastfed every single one of these babies," Bachmann said. "To think that government has to go out and buy my breast pump for my babies..."

2 comments:

jeopardygirl said...

Did this Ms. Bachmann go everywhere with a child strapped to her chest? Most of the mothers I've met find feeding their children difficult to do while say, DRIVING, or WORKING (either at a job or at home). Breast pumps help others feed the baby while the mother is physically doing something else. This woman sounds crazy to me.

Ben Varkentine said...

I like that she doesn't even think about the fact that some mothers might *need* help (yes, even from the government) buying breast pumps...