Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice (UPDATED)


UPDATE:

Hmmmmm...a possible clue. Per her Facebook page, the great parodist--and, we hope, future Dancing With the Stars contestant--Julie Brown (of "The Homecoming Queen's Got A Gun" fame) is in Hawaii.

Original post:

Todays "Who's searching for me now?" question:

Someone from a Hawaiian IP found this blog yesterday by Yahoo! searching "Ben A. Varkentine." That's the version of my name I use on Facebook, and I do have a friend on there who is currently "second honeymooning" in Hawaii. But she says it wasn't her, 'cos...she's second honeymooning, for crying out loud.

So I am left but to wonder.

It was probably President Obama. Or maybe Hewitt's on vacation again, and remembered the nice things I've said about her body.




No comments: