Wednesday, January 11, 2012

God, I loathe this culture.

Super Bowl Viewers Will See Graphic Anti-Abortion Ads With Pictures Of Bloody Fetuses

The ads are being paid for by fringe anti-abortion candidate Randall Terry


This is obvious, yes, but it needs to be said: Would somebody like to tell me what the controversy over Janet Jackson's (barely) exposed breast was all about?

Do you realize that this year, the three biggest football stories are:

Jerry Sandusky rapes children (and BTW, just as an aside: Did you know Sandusky had published an autobiography called...“Touched"? I know. Just when you think it can't get any creepier.)

Gory anti-choice ads to be shown on the super bowl.

And Tim Tebow apparently can't play very well, but it's okay 'cause he's a good Christian... who may have won a game with an illegal touchdown.

This is all reminding me that Friday Night Lights, much as I loved it...was fiction.

No comments: