Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'd say this kind of information is worth a few sheckels, wouldn't you?

Gregg Berger, the voice actor whose credits include Garfield, Rugrats, Niles' cockatiel on Frasier and most importantly, my all-time favorite animated pig (sorry, Porky), Cornfed on Duckman, writes:
On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. This won't ever happen again.


Via News From ME.

Now, If you look over to the right there and click the View my complete profile link you'll find, among other things, a link to my Amazon.com Wish List. If you're amazed at the quality of information passed on this site (I know I am), please consider making a small donation to the Buy Ben Those CDs And Books He Can't Score Through The Ink 19 Gig Fund. I thank you.

No comments: