Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Much better?

Hi there. Do me a favor, would you? Try to get this video clip to play and leave a comment or write telling me whether or not it works for you. I've heard from one or two people that the embedded links are not working. They work for me, so this is strange.

The clip, BTW, may well be my favorite thing that I've discovered so far via YouTube. It's a recent dance remix of a classic song you'll recognize. And the video is basically everything you want rock n roll to be: It's kind of stupid, frankly a bit sexist, and a little childish. I love it.

I sure hope you can see it.





ETA: My friend Corey, master of all things technological which baffle me (that means he knows how to program his VCR and likes to flaunt it, the tart) writes
No problem seeing it. For anybody who can't see the clips, the problem is likely with your browser and not with the video itself, and I'm guessing you also can't watch the videos directly at youtube.com. Make sure you have the latest version of the Flash plugin installed.

Ok, that's one vote in, anybody else?

1 comment:

jeopardygirl said...

thanks to Corey for the advice on the upgrade.

all I have to say about that, is love the remix, and well, jeez, they're most definitely boys...