Monday, July 17, 2006

Nelly Furtado: Symbol of everything that is wrong with women today

Ms. Furtado has recently been following in the footsteps of Huff and trying to pick up a little of that L Word dollar by "opening up" about her bisexuality and attraction to women. It's an obvious publicity stunt, and people being what they are, it's working.

Nelly's career is hotter than ever now that she's remembered to flex her sex and shed her hippie vibe:
“I went through a feminist phase and read a lot of philosophical stuff. Some of the male bashing brainwashed me for a bit so I stopped. I love men!”



"Me love you long time, Joe! (click! Whiiiiir) I love men! Me love you long time, Joe! (click! Whiiiiir) I love men!"

Source: ONTD.

1 comment:

jeopardygirl said...

I think it's sad that so many women are still able to be manipulated by this sexuality bullshit. If Ryan Adams or John Mayer came out and said they enjoyed the odd homosexual experience, they'd lose fans--female ones at that!