Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A new declaration of purpose

This is a blog for the coarse rabble who enjoy nonsense.

Who know that that the periodic dirty thought is paradoxically necessary to keep the heart pure, and that Christianity has been corrupted perhaps to its very core.

This blog's designated man-crush is Captain Jack. And when I say Captain Jack, I don't mean your namby-pamby Johnny Depp with his cartoony "acting," I mean the cheerfully bisexual action hero/con man supporting character on last year's Doctor Who-


-and soon to be seen in his own program.

This is a blog for people who feel that "female sexuality" is not just code words for "whores."

This blog knows that comedy and comedians are valuable.

This blog's Dulcinea remains Ms. Hathaway.


See you in hell.

PS: I'm back, baby!

2 comments:

jeopardygirl said...

I approve wholeheartedly with it all. Good luck!

Ben Varkentine said...

I heard that. I can't wait. I missed him this past season.