Monday, October 23, 2006

This is some sort of karma for the titty joke, isn't it.

Dear Author:

Thank you for your recent query to [Publisher].

We have reviewed your material, and unfortunately your project doesn't fit the demands of our current list.

We appreciate your interest in [Publisher] and wish you the best of success with your writing career.

Sincerely,


The [Publisher] Editorial staff.


................

I'm very close to letting go. Even closer than you know. So take what you can, take what you find. Take it all into your mind.

-OMD


I've been lookin for some time
I knew that I had to be much more

So pick yourself up, and dust yourself down...Pick yourself up and dust yourself down...

Into your mind,
Read the signs...Reload

-Junkie XL

2 comments:

Ben Varkentine said...

That's not the first time I've heard you say that...

jeopardygirl said...

Well, I guess it's time we all start double checking that we've crossed everything for you: fingers, toes, eyes, legs...