Sunday, November 05, 2006

Final, absolute clinching proof that I am ahead of the state of Tennessee

...by almost five months. One or two of you may remember when I posted about Bob Corker, Republican of Tennessee, who is either a cynical opportunist or a homophobe (as I said then, if you support a Constitutional amendment that would ban same-sex marriage, there just ain't a third choice.)

The "punchline" of the post was a photo from his daughter's "Facebook" page that was bouncing around the blogs at the time, in which she's seen kissing another girl. Well, guess what--just--made the commercial news in Tennessee?

Now, I know there's another way of looking at this than as evidence of Tennessee's essential back-asswardness in comparison to those of us here in the jet set. I know you could say it just goes to show how ahead of the pack the bloggers are.

Including but certainly not limited to myself and myself, hardly even most prominently. But c'mon, man...it's Tennessee. You'll have to forgive me if I choose to go along with the first option.

No comments: