Sunday, November 05, 2006

Random Flickr-Blogging: IMG_4884


That's the most disturbing picture I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

Credit.



I stand corrected.

Credit.



Side note to Tom: See, this is how you make Seattle look good. Speeding by.

Credit.


As the seas opened and swallowed the moon, Christopher began to suspect that perhaps he had been too quick to accept that deal on his internet and phone service.

Credit.


Part of the "put the children to work early" farms we can expect if the Republicans retain control of the senate.

(That's my political humor...people like it when you're topical)

Credit.



I stand corrected, again. What we have here is a rare photograph of Michael Myers as a baby. Note the lovely young babysitter in the background and try not to think about what happened after it was taken.

Credit.


To tell you the truth, this was going to be the third and last "I stand corrected" caption 'till I saw Tiger Lillie there standing to the left of Strawberry and Sir Mix-a-Lot. She really takes the edge off.

Credit.

No comments: