Thursday, March 29, 2007

There's no such thing as heroes anymore

You know...

I used to like a man named Colin Mochrie. You know, from Whose Line Is It Anyway? Funny man, right? Beautifully random. I used to think that, too. That was before I'd seen on The Daily Show that he'd chosen to caper and prance for the amusement and glorification of Karl Rove.

Nice going, Mochrie. Would you like it if some American comic decided it would be good for his career to suck up to some repulsive truth-twisting piece of Canadian toxic trash? And I know you've got 'em, Colin (I have a spy in Ontario).

I'd ask whether or not your greed actually knows no bounds, but the truth is, I want to believe you were paid, and paid well, and that's the only reason you did it. Because that makes you a cynical opportunist scumbag, and if so, hey, welcome to show business, baby.

The other possibility is that you've been so poisoned by sucking at Drew Carey's teats that you've lost the moral sense I want to believe you once had, and possibly any sense of reality.

Say it's not so, Colin...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bites.