Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I must admit, he was fantastic on "The Colbert Report"

My second time taking a (different) "select a candidate" quiz tells me again that the candidate whose positions are most in harmony with my own remains Dennis Kucinich. But it moves Chris Dodd up from seventh to second place.

John Edwards remains in third, but Bill Richardson moves up from eighth to fourth. Mike Gravel slides down from two to five, Hillary Clinton takes a dive from four to six, Barack Obama hits seventh, followed again by Joe Biden.

Rudy Giuliani scored highest for me on this quiz amomg Republican candidates, which ought to tell me something about the sheer unlikelyness of my ever voting for a Republican candidate. I think he's kind of despicable, so if he's the best they can offer me...

He's followed by Ron Paul, who beat him out on the other quiz, and then Mitt Romney.

And the rest (in order):

Jim Gilmore, Sam Brownback, John McCain, Duncan Hunter, Mike Huckabee.

No comments: