Thursday, December 27, 2007

So I found these pictures of a young woman dressed up; looking awesome

...and "riffing," as she puts it, on one of those movies from which anyone my age can quote endlessly, Sixteen Candles.



I was searching for images to use for last night's Pharmaceutical Diaries entry.



Oh. My. God.



The photographer/subject's Flickr-name is chicfreaksali.



She lists among her
"favorite movies & stars" Raiders of the Lost Ark, Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original), Fast Times At Ridgemont High, Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club...what can I say? I grew up in the 80s!!), Jaws, Meatballs, Jeremy Piven, and Hugh Laurie.


(BTW, she's taken. I'm not saying I was interested...but you will notice I checked.)

Oh...and here's the punchline...



All these photos were uploaded on my 36th birthday.

No comments: