Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What if you held a wedding and nobody cared?

While it's true I'm no fan of Katharine McPhee's, I don't have anything against her, either. Not Katharine McPhee, the woman, who is hot and shapely and for all I know a very nice person.

It's her rabid fan base I think should be put down like the dogs that they are. It shouldn't take that long to round 'em all up, either-apparently, there aren't that many.

Which lack of interest is presumably why McPhee was turned down by In Touch and OK! magazines (among others) when she tried to sell them photos from her upcoming wedding.

Nevertheless, I certainly hope she enjoys her day. Weddings should be about two people who are meant to be together having found each other and declaring their love in front of friends and family, don't you think?

No comments: