Monday, July 28, 2008

Deep And Sexy...well, sexy anyway



Amanda Peet reminds me why I decided to become obsessed with her.


I've never seen any of Anita Briem's movies (either of them), but she bears watching.



Kim Cattrall lookin' cheap 'n' sexy. And I mean both of those as a good thing.



Jennifer Love Hewitt makes out with a crow.



Quick! Which of the Olsen Twins do I think is hotter?

Photobucket

and, Ginger Lynn makes me wonder what kind of a sorry freak Charlie Sheen must be to have let her get away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which twin is more attractive? Why, the troubled one, naturally.

Alan Coil

Ben Varkentine said...

Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan...have you not been paying attention to the color scheme around here?

Anonymous said...

Okay. That color did enter my mind.

I DO pay attention, honest.

Alan Coil

Ben Varkentine said...

Did someone say something?