Monday, December 01, 2008

Cecile Richards has an entry in the Huffington Post this morning.

Richards is president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and the Planned Parenthood Action Fund.

As most of you know, I'm a little wary of Sen. Clinton becoming our next secretary of state. I don't oppose it per se (I mean, it's not like she was Dick Cheney)...I'm just a little wary. Suspicious, you might say.

Ok, so I once said I thought she had vinegar for blood, and I hated some of the things she got up to when running against Obama. But I digress. Richards argues that this (Clinton's nomination) is a good thing; I think she makes some good points.

I'm still not 100% convinced yet, but I'm willing to give Clinton a chance.

Especially since Rush Limbaugh has endorsed her. The only reason I can think of why he'd do that, is to make liberal Democrats like myself wary and suspicious of our president's selection process.

I refuse to give him the pleasure.

No comments: