Thursday, January 08, 2009

Although it mentions her, there are no pictures of Anne Hathaway in this post

Because I figure if you've been reading any of my blogs for even a day you know what she looks like.

As opposed to Holly Hunter and Kate Winslet, who are practically obscure around here.



Ahem. Now: As much as Saving Grace w/Holly Hunter has become one of my favorite television series, I can't help wishing Hunter had made (another) Oscar-hyped movie last year.

Because if she had, I might have been in for The Best Oscar Night Of My Life with nominations for Holly, Kate, and Anne.

As it is, at this point it'll be more surprising if Annie and Kate aren't nominated than if they are.



But, maybe god will "Grace" me and Holly will be a presenter.

Yes, I hate myself for that play on words too.

No comments: