Thursday, September 17, 2009

Where is that phone # 2 get Showtime?

Eva Amurri on her mother Susan Sarandon going with her to stripper classes for Eva's role in the new season of Californication:

"...We didn’t, like, do it together, although I’m sure that’s a nice visual for people,” Ms. Amurri said. “She came and she tried a little bit and she was a really great sport and awesome at it. She tried some simple stuff. But nothing like …”

Like pole-climbing? “Oh, no, no, no.”


6l3h57g4hts6x2bem74.jpg

tke85gjauj0givh7ubw.jpg

(Click to see full-size)

Her parents are obviously fine with it. But her younger half-brothers, Jack, 20, and Miles, 17 (sons of Ms. Sarandon’s current partner, Tim Robbins), are not so thrilled.

“My brothers want to kill me,” Ms. Amurri said. “They’re mad that their friends will be able to see me topless. But I’m not nude in every single scene, so I told them I would give them a list of the ones they can watch comfortably.”

No comments: