Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tara Reid decides that botched plastic surgeries are nothing compared to a botched career

As one or two of you may remember, I have a kind of love for Tara Reid. She's just so darn cute, and I support her decision rarely to ever wear pants. All jokes aside (well-mostly) I've seen pictures of her with no makeup, and feel I can say that she's truly one of the best-looking women in the world.

But it's not a blind love. I accept that she needs to have a long talk with her agent (actually, she needed to have it at least five years ago); I also see her as a poster child for women who have wholly unnecessary plastic surgery.

My point being, I have a moral dilemma about this:

...the "American Pie" star is going to pose nude for an upcoming issue of Playboy. The photoshoot was conducted on October 7th at a private Santa Monica residence.

Reid is said to have started out the shoot nervous, but grew more comfortable as the day wore on. A source commented:

"She was a bit insecure about her body when they first started . . . She looked great and finally got into the groove."


The actress had previously said that the scars left from a bad liposuction procedure in 2004 would keep her from ever posing in the magazine.


Those scars are nothing compared to the ones left on her career by movies like "The Crow - Wicked Prayer" and "Alone in the Dark"...

No comments: