Sunday, November 01, 2009

No! She's only 10, for Christ's sake!

Last year around this same time, I ran a picture of Kate Beckinsale trick-or-treating with her daughter, noting that it was kind of adorable.


This year, we have pictures of the whole family.

That's Beckinsale's husband, and stepfather to her daughter, Len Wiseman, as The Crow.

Between you and me, I don't really get the whole "Crow" thing--and if I were an actress, I'd think a long time about getting anywhere near it. Didn't do Tara Reid any good.

Beckinsale herself, as you will see, is dressed as Adam Ant, of which, of course, I wholeheartedly approve.

Any girl that I marry will have to agree to dress up like Adam Ant at least one night a year anyway, so it might as well be Halloween.

Finally, we come to the daughter...



...who is dressed as "Little" Nell Campbell in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

That's not right.

No comments: