Thursday, November 05, 2009

Stay with it til the last line, it's worth it

This video is a little better than the song, but I like the message, and the song certainly isn't awful. If I were still reviewing music I think I'd just say it has promise it never quite fulfills.

Hang on--I wasn't familiar with the band, so I just looked up their MySpace page. Apparently it's one of those Nickelodeon/Disney Channel type things; these girls are 13 and 14 years old.

In which case, they sound exactly the way they should, young teenagers are nothing but promise.


Care Bears On Fire "Barbie Eat a Sandwich"
Uploaded by 99dollarmusicvids. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

According to Wikipedia (and why would it lie?), they write most of their own material, too. That's it, I'm officially impressed.

No comments: