Friday, November 27, 2009

Where does one go?

There is going to be a summit meeting of they-who-are-beloved-by-the-stupid-and/or-logic impaired. I know, you think I'm making a Twilight "team" joke, but I'm talking about women. And not Jessica Biel, either.

I'm talking about Michele "Barack Obama is anti-American" Bachman and--oh be still my heart--crazy Sarah "And he pals around with terrorists!" Palin. Both are scheduled to attend the first National Tea Party Convention next year, Mrs. Palin as the keynote speaker.

Now. Be with me, as we consider, at leisure, a wonderful question. We have time--this will be just over a week before Valentine's Day (and I think I'm in love). The question is: Just where one does one go to find people willing to pay over $500 for this privilege?

(Please note: The price does not include any costs for lodgings.)

Not just willing, nay eager, to hear humans (of any sex) with the intellectual weight of plastic give their thoughts and discuss their ideas?

Where does one go?

Give yourself time. It's going to come to you.

No comments: