Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh sure, now...

Somewhat to my surprise, I find that this blog, under its until-recently name of a dragon dancing with the Buddha, has been listed on a page of potential nominees for something called the "Blogisattva Awards, honoring excellence in English-language Buddhist blogging."

It seems pretty clear that they just did a search for blogs with words like "Buddha" in the title or description.

The thing is though, even when this one did have that word in its title, I'm not sure I'd call it a Buddhist blog. I have some interest in Buddhism, as most of you know, and talk about it from time to time, both here and on one or two of my other blogs.

But that doesn't make any of them "Buddhist blogs" any more than they're Fixx blogs or Jedi blogs or Jonathan Carroll blogs or...

1 comment:

Kyle said...

Sorry, our error, we removed your blog.

Thanks