Part one is here, this is part two; Part three is here.
11. Favorite battle
12. All time favorite scene in any of the movies:
The Millennium Falcon destroys the Imperial fighter at the end of Star Wars (I will never call it "A New Hope.")
"You're all clear kid, now lets blow this thing and go home!"
13. Favorite quote
"...a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice."
14. A scene that makes you happy
15. A scene that makes you sad/angry
Luke after Vader "kills" Ben Kenobi.
16. Photo of your Star Wars related things (books, action figures, posters, shirts, etc.)
Don't have one. It's not a lot, anyway--just a few books. But there is this picture of me Christmas morning 1980 (I think)...
17. Your favorite moment in The Phantom Menace
The 22 years before it.
18. Your favorite moment in Attack of the Clones
19. Your favorite moment in Revenge of the Sith
Obi-Wan light sabers Darth's remaining limbs off and leaves him to burn to death (he thinks). Either that or "POWER! UNLIMITED... POWER!"
20. Your favorite moment in Star Wars
See "All time favorite scene in any of the movies," above.