Wednesday, April 06, 2011

The Star Wars Meme Trilogy: Episode One

This is derived from a long meme I found on Becca's blog. She answered all 30 questions in one post; I think the original idea was to answer one a day for a month. I'm shooting for something in-between, breaking it down into three parts...which seemed appropriate.



1. All-time favorite character in Star Wars

Yoda. According to one of those quizzes (which as we know are never wrong) he's the Attack of the Clones character I'd be.

2. Favorite member of the Rebellion

Luke Skywalker. Or Leia Organa. Or Han Solo. Or C3PO...this is hard!


3. Favorite member of the Empire

I suppose I can't say Galen Marek, can I? He was Vader's apprentice but never actually a...so, ooh, Juno Eclipse!



4. Favorite Jedi

Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi. Honestly it's a toss up between him and Yoda for all-time favorite or favorite Jedi.

5. Favorite droid

R2D2

6. Favorite type of ship, or specific ship

X-Wings



7. Favorite planet

Kamino. I like a watery world, so it was either this or the Gungan part of Naboo, and that was never going to happen.



8. Favorite movie in the original trilogy

Empire Strikes Back

Star Wars E2 - Attack Of The Clones

9. Favorite movie in the prequel trilogy

Attack of the Clones

10. Favorite photo that’s related to Star Wars
The Yoda-Buddha!

No comments: