Tuesday, November 29, 2005

This is totally cool with me

You scored as Miranda Hobbes. You're Miranda! Smart, independant and yes, pessimistic. You're a good friend who is ready to listen and give your own unique, cynical advice. You do have a soft spot, though, and when you're ready you'll let people in.

Miranda Hobbes

71%

Charlotte York

58%

Carrie Bradshaw

33%

Samantha Jones

25%

Which "Sex and the City" girl are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

As the "Sex and the City" girls go, I've always said that Samantha was the sexiest, but Miranda had all the best lines.

4 comments:

jeopardygirl said...

I am soo Charlotte. I never did watch that show, though.

Ben Varkentine said...

Charlotte's the prettiest, so be proud. I was never one of the show's biggest fans, but it's definitely got moments.

jeopardygirl said...

So, should I bother renting it at some point?

Ben Varkentine said...

Totally.