Wednesday, January 25, 2006

If I'm arrested for slapping the President repeatedly while screaming at him with my knees in his chest, just so you should know why

Almost four years ago-and less than a year after 9/11:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)


Also that same year:
"If this was a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator"


Today:

AP - Wed Jan 25, 6:37 PM ET
FORT MEADE, Md. - President Bush, defending the government's secret surveillance program, said Wednesday that Americans should take Osama bin Laden seriously when he says he's going to attack again. "When he says he's going to hurt the American people again, or try to, he means it," Bush told reporters after visiting the top-secret National Security Agency where the surveillance program is based. "I take it seriously, and the people of NSA take it seriously."

No comments: