Saturday, May 20, 2006

Lindsay Lohan loses mind

Lindsay Lohan: I'm Sexier Than Angelina Jolie!
Following Paris Hilton’s ex-boyfriend’s rant at her this week, Lindsay Lohan is taking solace in her top five placing in Maxim magazine’s recent poll.

The actress was branded a “firecrotch” by Brandon David earlier this week, but has been apparently annoying her pals by focusing on coming third in the magazine’s poll instead.

Although she finished behind Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria and Jessica Alba, Lohan was delighted to beat Hollywood sexbomb Angelina Jolie into fourth place.

A friend of Lohan tells More magazine, “It shouldn’t but the whole thing has gone to her head. She was raving how she’s now officially sexier than Angelina Jolie!”

However, no one’s yet had the heart to tell Lohan the poll was not the traditional men’s magazine staple ‘most sexy’, but judged who was the ‘most successful’ women in the entertainment industry at the moment.


Source: ONTD.

Does it tell you more than you care to know about me if I say it took me three tries to figure out why "firecrotch" was supposed to be an insult? And I'm still not sure I understand it? I hear "firecrotch," the first two things I think of are good...

No comments: