Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm a weak, pathetic shell of a man

I don't like Jessica Simpson much. Believe it or not, I have no respect for her as an artist. As for the question that occasionally gets raised of Is she an airhead? Or is she playing one on TV and in the movies?

I've always thought, doesn't matter. Either she's really a dumb woman making it on the basis of her looks, which I don't like. Or she's cynically pretending to be a dumb woman, making it on sexist appeal, which I don't like.

And I've never even thought she was that cute compared to, say, the Chicks of Dixie. But...

God help me, she looks really, really good in these pictures.


I don't know if I can sleep with myself tonight...

4 comments:

The Red Queen said...

She's kinda orange. Do you like your women cheeto colored?

Ben Varkentine said...

Not as a rule, no. I told you-it's deeply troubling to me that I liked those pictures.

But hey, big talk from someone who calls herself the *Red* Queen...

The Red Queen said...

Dude- I am always wearing something red- I am not the color of a lobster myself.

I am nice, normal shade of seattle pale olive. Thanks you.

jeopardygirl said...

I shouldn't say what I...oh to hell with it! Your big brain is being held hostage by your (okay not-so-) little brain...

It's the shoes, isn't it?