Friday, August 11, 2006

I'm so confused

Gwyneth Paltrow. As I may have mentioned once or twice in the past, never really on my personal "hot stuff" list. Some people just do it for you more than others and she rarely has. So you can imagine my confusion when I saw this image of her early this afternoon, in which I actually think she does look pretty damn hot.

I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the "Adam Ant appearing in a road company production of Godspell" makeup on her cheek. But you can understand that this was as nothing to my confusion when I scrolled down and saw the caption at the bottom of the picture...




Gwyneth Paltrow is African? I wouldn't have thought it. A closer look at the fine print under the caption reveals this to be a charity pitch to raise money to send AIDS drugs to Africa.

So she means, "I am African" in an "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together" sense. So that's fine.

Except that it means I've just been sexually aroused by a plea to save lives. To reiterate: I'm so confused...

No comments: