Saturday, August 12, 2006

No, I don't think I will

Stephen Baldwin on God:
"I like to ask friends of mine, happy couples who seem to have a pretty good marriage, I will ask them, 'How's your sex life?'" Alec Baldwin's little brother writes in a new book excerpted in the upcoming Esquire mag. "They will say something like pretty good or okay or no complaints here. Here's what I tell them: Imagine taking a healthy sex life and inviting the power of God into that exchange."


Via the New York Daily News.

BTW, in that same column you'll see an item about how Elle Macpherson and Heidi Klum are fighting over which of them gets to be known as "the body." Isn't that the sort of thing that's best settled with a cheerleading competition?

For the record, just call me "team Macpherson"...

2 comments:

Ben Varkentine said...

I did not need to be told that, and I don't need to ask Gavin, my short-memoried friend.

IIRC, you also informed the Gods that you were about to go on a difficult journey...

Ben Varkentine said...

"If I Recall Correctly."

Vocal? You're like a bloody airport PA system.