Sunday, August 27, 2006

Random Flickr-Blogging: IMG_3280



"All right. Now for the last time, pay attention. I'm not going through this again. You put your right foot in..."

Original source here.



In retrospect, Betty would come to see the amount of time Jake liked to spend hiding in closets as a rather telltale sign.

Original source here.

And yes, I'm still very depressed. A state of emergency in Florida. Hezbollah. The continuing exploitation of 9/11. The Democrats. Once again, it makes you wonder what's really worth staying alive for, doesn't it?




...Kitty!

Original source here.

5 comments:

Kelly Peeples said...

The kitty is worth living for. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll second the kitty. Looks like something off of cuteoverload.com .

Nobody in Particular said...

Yay, kitty! I needed kitty after seeing that closet guy. *Brrr!!*

nash said...

He looks like he wants to be Vincent Gallo -- which isn't much of an ambition, even for Vincent Gallo.

Ben Varkentine said...

Ah, Vincent Gallo. The man whose first film asked me to believe that a guy who just got out of prison isn't going to jump on Christina Ricci when she's obviously dying for him to.

And whose second film ensured the question Chloe Sevigny will be asked in every interview she ever gives for the rest of her life.

Call me crazy, but I think he may have one or two issues.