Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well it hasn't been your day, your week, your month...

Thanks to Jen, who sent me the School Reunion: The '80s set from my Amazon.com wish list for my birthday (not that the rest of you should feel guilty or anything).

I wanted this set because it has a bunch of tracks that not having in my collection made me feel like such a failure as an "eighties man.'

Oh, it's very '80s. How '80s?



...This '80s. I don't know about you, but I say these are (in spirit) the same two kids as in the video for that Yes dance remix I posted a while back.

Then there's another little gem, the video for which I once noted has virtually the same plot as Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut. Only the video does in less than five minutes what the great visionary needed two and a half hours to accomplish.


So thanks, Jen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.