Monday, August 14, 2006

Random Flickr-Blogging: IMG_5929

At the risk of sounding like Marvin, I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed. Quite aside from the emotional yo-yo I'm on till I hear back on my query letter, the state of the world...

Israel vs. Lebanon. Renewed fears of terrorism in the skies-and the fact that thanks to five years of the GOP exploiting fears of terrorism for political gain, we can never be sure what's real or not. What laughingly passes for a "free press" in this country. And of course, the continuous needless bloodshed in Iraq.

It makes you wonder what's worth staying alive for sometimes.




Kitty!

Original source here.




Carl realized with a heavy heart that his father was, indeed, the corniest man in the world. Shortly after this photo was taken, he was bashed to death on the rocks and his body was thrown into the river behind them. It was better for all concerned that way-even the judge agreed.

Original source here.

No comments: