Sunday, August 13, 2006

Random Flickr-Blogging: IMG_5929: "I believe the children are our future" edition



Revealed at last! The answer to the question of whether children are born gay, or...

Original source here.



Much to her dismay, Judith realized no one really cared she'd just walked across the water.

Original source here.



"Now I suppose you're wondering why I've called you all here. I've called you all here to discuss something of the gravest importance which has only recently come to my attention. I have gone pee-pee in my pants. I want to see options on the table, gentlemen, within the next 24 hours."

Original source here.

1 comment:

Nobody in Particular said...

Love that baby board chairman! (Actually, this probably happens several dozen times per week in board rooms across the United States.) ;-)