Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More than a few short words about tonight's episode of "Bones"

I really wasn't expecting this to be a weekly feature...

ETA: It's a small world after all. The below-mentioned Hart Hanson, creator/producer of "Bones," worked on my beloved "Cupid"...which was created and produced by Rob Thomas, now C/P of "Veronica Mars."

Stephen Nathan, Hanson's second or consulting producer, began his career as an actor. He created the role of Jesus in "Godspell" on the stage. The film version of that musical is one of my all-time favorite movies, although Nathan did not recreate the part for it.

Victor Garber took the role. The same Victor Garber who currently plays the lead in "Justice" which airs immidiately following "Bones." This has to be some kind of trivia first.

ETA, again: It's a small, small world. I learn from this article that a few years ago Michaela Conlin, who plays supporting character Angela, appeared on Bravo's "The It Factor Los Angeles."

I enjoyed that reality series about aspiring, auditioning actors, so I'm a little surprised I didn't remember her.

You'd think I would've remembered...



Look at those eyes, she's judging me, I know she is.

Original post: For the past two weeks in a row, the very first non-series regular to get any camera time in the episode (not counting faceless FBI agents and such at crime scenes) has been the killer.

Lord knows it's not like my main interest in this or most other series is the great mysteries over things like character and humor*...but still, watch it, Hart Hanson.

*Though again, when "Veronica Mars" was sparking, it had great mysteries and character and humor...

No comments: