Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Okay...I freely admit this is a cheap shot...but come on...

Via A Socialite's Life:

Justin Timberlake...who will be voicing King Arthur in animated feature "Shrek The Third,"


You know...a lot of great actors have played King Arthur. Joss Ackland...Mel Blanc...Pierce Brosnan...Graham Chapman...Sean Connery...Peter Cook...Tim Curry...John Gielgud...Richard Harris...Harry Shearer...Martin Sheen...Dave Thomas...

...to name just a few, in alphabetical order (thank you, IMDB). Now, Justin Timberlake. Good work, guys. We just got the English to forgive us for the whole Dick Van Dyke's Cockney accent in Mary Poppins thing.

I suppose we can't really blame young Justin. The poor boy ain't that bright:

[Timberlake] finds himself dizzy when he tries to read books and scripts aloud - unless the text is always in the centre of the page.
He says, "I think I need to get my eyes checked. I don't have a problem reading scripts because all the text is in the middle of the page and you just scan down. "But there's something about going left to right, left to right that makes me dizzy."



A choice of replies.

One: He can't read left to right? Well, maybe there's a solution to that. Oh, Rabbi...

Two: Do all of you reading this know from just what state in our union Mr. Timberlake happens to hail, or would you like me to refresh your memory?

1 comment:

Kelly Peeples said...

Bwah ha ha...